Samson Knee Cap Hinged tubular knee support which offers controlled compression and rigidity of splint along with normal flexion and free movement. The hinged brace is ideal for day-to-day activities, especially for those who are suffering from mild to moderate ligament injuries or instabilities, meniscus injuries, sprains or osteoarthritis. It is suitable for people with arthritis and geriatric patients. The hinged knee braces have specially designed hinges situated on each side of the knee to help stabilize the knee joint and to prevent it from moving unnaturally. The knee cap has a four way stretch and is recommended for sprains and strains.
- Neoprene is lightweight and breathable.
- Perfect for Exercise and daily use.
- The latex-free neoprene provides thermal compression.
- Open patella design.
- Independently articulated with cushioned hyper-extension stops.
- Fits left or right knee.
- Knee Cap Hinged are located on both sides of the knee for added support.
- Improves medial and lateral stability, helping reduce injury and assist recovery.
- Prevents constant readjusting and allows you to customize the fit of the brace to your exact specifications. Top and bottom straps assure personalized fit.
Product Specification and Features:
- Beneficial in the case of arthritis problems, aching knees, weak knee joints
- The product features open patella and hinges
- Helps to relieve knee aches and offers controlled compression
- Facilitates firm joint support and also assists in natural movement
- Embodies pull up design with velcro closure
- It is made from breathable neoprene material